Paula Timm Artist

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dreams of Past

After I produced the Old Man painting I was compelled to answer it with a feminine piece. 'Dreams of Past' is a combination of painting, image transfers of my own photos and paper sculpting.
This piece features my husband's grandma in her youth. She was a farmer's daughter and ran teams of horses and stoked wheat fields at a pace that no man could match. She was a tiny gal in stature only. Check out this piece at Fostermak.com Spring Art Show at Fort Calgary.
Saturday March 14th
Sunday March 15th
11-5pm 
I will be in attendance on the Saturday...
but Sunday I will be on route to the art residency in Saskatchewan..SO JOIN ME Saturday to celebrate in this artful joyous time...at the historic Fort Calgary museum! there will be a Fostermak representative at the front door, no museum entrance fee required.
Click this link to join the event! https://www.facebook.com/events/417751055068228/

No comments:

Post a Comment